Weekly Inspiration from Bill and Marsha Burns

THE TRUMPET by BILL BURNS:

Listen, My people.  Listen.  I am shouting from the roof tops; this is the season of great joy.  And, great joy I will release to you, which will bring strength of victory and power within you. I know what is coming and I know the outcome of everything. Receive that which I am doing right now.  Let me deposit My joy in your heart, and despair will go.  Come into your rightful position of allowing Me to lead you into all joy, says the Lord.

SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by MARSHA BURNS:

Set yourself apart during these busy days to rest and to be grateful.  Gratitude is a strengthening spiritual force that is vital to your well-being.  Don't forget who you are in Me or your purpose and destiny.  Take the time to regroup and settle yourself in peace and quiet as you reconnect with Me, says the Lord. 

Job 22:21
"Now acquaint yourself with Him, and be at peace; thereby good will come to you."

~Be Empowered & LIVE~

No comments:

Post a Comment