💊DAILY VITAMIN

Trusting in the Future

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope."

The Father says today you can entrust your tomorrows to Me. The future I hold for you is secure, an assurance of hope and purpose according to the call that's been on your life when you were in your mother's womb. My promises, like seeds sown in fertile soil, will blossom into a bountiful harvest overflowing with the blessings I have prepared for you. I'm not a far-off God, and My ear is not deaf to your cries, and neither is My hand slow to respond to the cry of your heart. Before your lips even form a plea, my angels have already taken flight, dispatched to your side on wings of compassion. They stand ready to defend, comfort, and guide, for your well-being is my constant concern. Therefore, cast aside your worries and fears, for they are wasted on shadows that will never materialize. Trust in Me, My children, and find solace in the knowledge that I hold your future in My hands.

#Fathersheartministry #WOMB

Morning Activation

Good morning! As you rise today, remember that you can entrust your tomorrows to the Father. Take a moment to breathe deeply and declare:

"I am secure in God’s promises. Today, I release my worries and choose to trust in His plan for my life."

Noon Activation

As the day unfolds, pause to reflect on the blessings surrounding you. In this moment, affirm your faith

"I am surrounded by God's love and protection. His angels are with me, guiding my steps and comforting my heart."

Evening Activation

As the day comes to a close, take a moment to thank the Father for His faithfulness. Declare

"I am filled with joy and peace, knowing that my future is in His capable hands. I rest in the assurance that He has a good plan for me."

Closing Thought 

Remember, throughout your day, that God’s thoughts toward you are filled with peace, purpose, and hope. Trust in His promises and embrace the future He has for you.

~Be Empowered & LIVE~

No comments:

Post a Comment