💊DAILY VITAMIN

"Embracing the Gift of Now"

“Behold, now is the favorable time; behold, now is the day of salvation.” 2 Corinthians 6:2 

The Father says today My child welcome to your now. I have crafted and created this space called NOW to be the container of all your hopes and dreams and expectations. In this NOW is the spontaneous fulfillment of every heaven-born desire planted by My hand in your heart. NOW is a component part of your salvation even as I said in My word. Now is the eighth day, a new beginning on My calendar week where you are concerned. Now is the day of your salvation. Enter into your now TODAY, says the Father. Revel in your now. Luxuriate in the NOW that I have prepared for you. There is JOY in this now, and there is PEACE. I accord you in this NOW the peace of one whose warfare is ended for I have expelled every adversary from the ecosystem of My grace that surrounds you NOW. Can you take NOW and answer my son And daughter? Yesterday is a dubious figment of what might have been. Tomorrow is yet to be crafted. Now is the setting in which I have placed the jewel of every promise I have ever made to you. Set your hopes on this now that surrounds and embraces you, and allow it to flow into you like water on a parched tongue. I will not deny you. There is no delay in My NOW, says the Father. So go out this day and greet the now that awaits you.

#Fathersheartministry #WOMB

Morning Activation

“Welcome to Your Now”

As you begin your day, take a moment to center yourself in the present. 

Prayer

“Father, thank You for this gift of ‘now.’ Help me to embrace the possibilities and promises that reside in this moment.”

Reflection

Visualize your hopes and dreams as seeds planted in the garden of your heart. How can you nurture those seeds today in the now?

Action

Write down three things you are grateful for in this present moment. Allow gratitude to shift your mindset and prepare your heart to receive.

Noon Activation

 “Reveling in Your Now”

At midday, pause to reflect on the joy and peace available to you in this moment.

Prayer

“Lord, I enter into this now with joy. Help me to recognize and appreciate the blessings surrounding me today.”

Reflection

Consider how often you find yourself dwelling on the past or worrying about the future. What would it look like to fully immerse yourself in the present?

Action

Take a moment to breathe deeply and focus on your surroundings. Engage your senses—what do you see, hear, smell, and feel? Allow yourself to luxuriate in the beauty of this now.

Night Activation

“Resting in Your Promises”

As the day winds down, create space to reflect on the promises and peace found in His presence.

Prayer:

Father, thank You for every moment of this day. I rest in the assurance that Your promises are fulfilled in this now.”

Reflection

Look back over your day. Did you notice moments where you could have been more present? How can you carry the peace of His presence into tomorrow?

Action

Journal about one specific promise from God that you want to claim in your life. Reflect on how His provision has been evident in your current circumstances. End your day by meditating on His goodness and faithfulness.

Closing Thought

Beloved, the Father invites you to fully inhabit your now. Yesterday is gone, and tomorrow is yet to unfold. Embrace the present as a sacred space where joy, peace, and fulfillment reside. Recognize that every promise He has made is alive in this moment, waiting for you to receive. Step boldly into your now, for it holds the keys to your salvation and the manifestation of your dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment