💊DAILY VITAMIN

"Defined by Divine Truth"

The Father says that I am defining you according to My truth and not the standards of man. In the Christ that I have placed within you is neither male nor female, Jew or Gentile, nor any ethnic distinction. My child, you are a member of the ONE NEW RACE, the ETHNOS of heaven, and your citizenship is that of My kingdom. You are the citizen of heaven and, as such, are protected by the Diplomatic Immunity of the Throne from the persecution of the Dark One. Who shall bring a charge against My Elect? Who shall bring a Challenge against Who I am on the inside of you? You are a New Creation, an Entirely New Species altogether on the earth and IN CHRIST.

Daily Activation

Scripture

“For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them." -  Ephesians 2:10 

Activation

Today, take a moment to reflect on your identity in Christ. Write down the following truths and personalize them:

1. I am defined by God's truth, not by the world's standards

2. In Christ, I am part of the ONE NEW RACE—free from all human distinctions

3. My citizenship is in heaven, and I am protected by the authority of the Throne

4. No one can bring a charge against me because I am chosen and loved by God

5. I am a New Creation, uniquely designed to fulfill the good works prepared for me

Spend a few minutes in prayer, thanking God for your identity in Him. Ask the Holy Spirit to help you walk confidently in this truth today, embracing your role as a citizen of heaven and a member of His family. Remember that you are a reflection of His love and grace in the world. 

Reflection Question

How can you live out your identity as a citizen of heaven in your daily interactions today? 

Affirmation

I am who God says I am, and I walk in the truth of my identity in Christ.

~Be Empowered & LIVE~

No comments:

Post a Comment