Which of These Is Me

Ladies,

You cannot have a great marriage when you are consumed with YOURSELF! With love comes sacrifice. And vice versa. What are you willing to give in order to reap the harvest of what you see #Service&Sacrifice #Someone has noOne because they only want to look good on the outside #But inside there's selfishness and a lack of integrity #Time to Come Higher Ladies #Project Me is realizing that it REALLY isn't about me #But in order for increase to come in any area of my life I have to be willing to come to grips with the truth of what I must do to be a better me. And that might just mean recognizing the #GoodBadANDtheUgly #A wise woman builds her house #But a foolish one plucks it down with her hands #Which of these do you aspire to be

~Be Empowered & LIVE~

No comments:

Post a Comment