Awareness 101

“I now have a clearer understanding regarding the significance of who I truly am and why I am here at this particular point in history”

Use the 40 Day Soul Fast Journal, and answer the following 24 questions. (If you have not purchased one yet, find a notebook and designate it specifically to this 40-Day adventure). If you don’t know the answers, simply write down the questions and come back to them later. It is our prayer that by the end of the next days, you will have a clearer understanding regarding the significance of who you truly are and why you are here at this particular point in history.

1. Who am I outside of the roles I play?

2. What are my long-term goals?

3. What should I be doing with my life right now?

4. What are my strengths?

5. What are my weaknesses?

6. What direction will my life go if I continue doing what I’m doing?

7. How can I be sure I am in the right place, doing the right?

8. What is my purpose?

9. Who should I be partnering with?

10. What resources are available for me to accomplish my goals?

11. Do I like the person I’ve become?

12. What do I really want to achieve in this lifetime?

13. What brings me my greatest joy?

14. What am I really passionate about?

15. What frustrates me most or makes me sad?

16. If I could do something other than what I am doing now, what would that be?

17. If I could live somewhere else, where would that be?

18. Do these things that I do and am involved with make me feel good and happy?

19. Are my relationships mutually beneficial and symbiotic?

20. Is there room for improvement in my relationships?

21. What have I accomplished so far with my life? Is it enough?

22. If I could do one thing different, what would it be?

23. After my death, will future generations know that I lived?

24. How do I want people to remember me?

Set aside time to pray and journal your thoughts until you find the answers. “God’s Spirit touches our spirits and confirms who we really are; Romans 8:15”.

No comments:

Post a Comment