Kingdom Coaching Available

 

Hey ladies! I want to give you something for FREE! A Kingdom Coaching Transformation Master Class with one on one coaching! Join me as I bring you knowledge straight from the throne of grace. I will continue to post here to encourage in all you do; as this group was created to bring women together as a community of support for individuals like me and you. 


In addition I am offering one on one coaching that will help bring clarity to life's goals, promote leadership, give counsel, and inspire the wellness of your mind, body, AND soul. This IS the WOMEN'S EMPOWERMENT LAUNCH and we ARE a GLOBAL NETWORK of WOMEN ON THE MOVE. To receive updates from Kingdom Coach @mrsempoweredstephens just "Like" our Womens Empowerment Launch Facebook page and you're all set!


Now, MOVE FORWARD in what YOU were created to do. Join me today! Like the page and remember ALWAYS to


~Be Empowered & LIVE~



No comments:

Post a Comment