The Trumpet

by Bill Burns


I keep hearing the voice of the Spirit saying, call My people to a position of understanding that their desire to know Me is greater today than it was yesterday and greater in these moments than it ever has been before.  Tell them to forget the troubling things that are behind. To forget all those heartaches and failures that they remember because the enemy brings condemnation to them. Let them forget those things and press on into the high calling of this season and of this age into My presence. And, if they will do so I will lead them out of the valley of destruction. And, I will bring them forth into the light and hope of that which I have designed for each and every one of them. This is what I am calling you into today. Come and be one with Me. Come and know Me.


~Be Empowered & LIVE~

No comments:

Post a Comment