Believe Only

Believe that you can be restored. Believe in Me, for I will bring you to a place where you can do far better than you imagined.  I will help you find the place of believing and receiving. I have undergirded you with the word of truth. Now allow the word of truth to take you on this journey of restoration. Be restored in My presence. Be restored by My word. For, this is the season you find yourself in. This is exactly what I have for you. I say to you, simply believe and allow My Spirit to bring you to a place of restoration so you can be all that you were designed to be, says the Lord.

SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND

by MARSHA BURNS:

Discouragement and hopelessness will derail you from being on track with My Spirit, says the Lord.  Refuse to allow your emotions to take you down.  Bolster yourself in the kind of faith that defeats doubt and unbelief.  The enemy would have you question the reality of My kingdom and the power of My presence.  I am real and My word is true!

1 Samuel 12:24

Only fear the LORD, and serve Him in truth with all your heart; for consider what great things He has done for you.

~Be Empowered & LIVE~

No comments:

Post a Comment